Re: Several questions

Joel, answers within text

>Joel Jacobs wrote:

> 2. Everytime I start the program the default jog speed is 300 imp no matter
> what I put in the ini file for max velocity.

Try changing the default velocity, that will change the default jog
speed. The max setting will limit how high the you can set the jog
speed.

> 3. I can't edit the settings in the calibration dialog.  I click on a
> setting and then try left and right arrows to see if the carrot moves and it
> may move on another field.

Try putting the mouse pointer in the box that you want to change. If you
click
on the dialog box and then move the pointer away to another dialog box
you will
edit the second box. In other words the focus will be wherever the
pointer is
at the time, not where you clicked. This is a real annoying aspect of
either linx
or whatever they used to write the gui with. I usually change a couple
settings
every time by mistake by doing just that. I think that TkEmc acts more
like windows
though and you might want to try that.
> Thanks for any help.
>
> Joel