genedit bug

Fred and tkemc/genedit users

I seem to have created a bug that prevents changing files in the
geneditProgram editor.  If you wish to edit the lines in
emc/plat/????/bin/genedit they should be on or about line number 158 and
should read

proc geneditOpenFile {name} {
    global geneditFilename geneditTypes programEntry
    set ed .$name
    set fname [tk_getOpenFile -initialdir [file dirname
$geneditFilename($name)] -filetypes $geneditTypes($name)]
    set geneditFileDirectory [file dirname $fname]

This fix should cause the editor filedialog popup to open in the directory
of the current running program or the currently selected file directory if
a different file has been selected for editing.

If you can live with the bug for a day or two, I'll have new releases of
both tkemc.tcl and genedit.tcl with the new scripting menu in each and a
sample script or two in the dropbox.