Re: MDI tricks

Dan

Oh man!  You caught me.  What I did to test this mdi stuff out was to write
some routines that ran in a window of my own old gui.  It's nothing I'd be
proud to own up to for general use.

Let me work on this a bit tomorrow and maybe I can drop a new file with
some of my current thinking about packaging of canned routines.

Ray