SV: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] EMC software and ServoToGo board.

Thanks a milion! Don't know how manny hours I have spent so far trying to
get RTLinux to work, but it si a lott!!!!!!!
I think my chanses of getting the RT Linux 2.0 to work are a great deal
bigger. One reason is that it is possible to download it completely
prepatched.

Anders Blix
anders.blix-at-tv2.no