Re: NAN Bug with circular moves

Ian Wright wrote:

> Hi Will,
>
> I must be losing it with old age, but what exactly do you mean by
> 'recompile'?

To install the EMC package the first time, on Linux, you need to compile

all the source code into executable files.  This is (mercifully) done by

extensive makefile scripts.  When you make a change to a source
file, you need to compile this, and link it with the other already
compiled components.  The makefile scripts are supposed to figure
out which file is new, and only compile the new code.
In the /usr/local directory, type ./compile  (I think) or maybe
it is ./update and it will do it.