Backplotter & tkemc

Hi Ray

I've downloaded your Backplotter this evening. Apart from a little problem with
SHMEM address - should have checked the .ini as soon as the files were untared.

I ike it, nice peice of work, thankyou Ray. The layout of the screen is very
close to what I would want as an EMC GUI. If the backplot could be done under
the program verify cycle with out using the steppermod and have the graphics in
3D - WOW this would make EMC a serious package on par with the offerings from
the likes of Fanuc & Co.
I'm not asking you or anyone else to devote time to this, just postulating on a
future development path.

Do you have any objections to myself or anyone else pulling your program apart
and hacking it into another Tk frontend for EMC ? - with the condition of any
new GUI's being posted on linuxcnc.org and givien credits where due.

Regards, Paul.