Re: latest release

Jon

That explains it.  lsmod replies that steppermod has not been initialized.
rmmod has a provision for removing all of the modules that you specify at
the same time but that didn't work either.  To bad there isn't a more
powerful kill switch with rmmod.

I had freqmod running for a couple hours here and got a chance to do some
tuning.  Very interesting.  For my light loads a gain of 10 or so worked
well.  Much more than that and I could hear some hunting around p.  I could
also hear some hopping between frequencies kick in on long distance moves
at higher constant speed. (f40-80)  Worse at some speeds than others.  A
little integral 0.5 or so seemed to help.  That also made it better as
lower speeds.

Tried the scope on its output and it's hard to follow during a coutour
move.  I can see why you had some difficulty getting this thing to run and
seeing what it was doing when it did.

Now we'll need someone to work up a tuning tome cause most of the
installations will need it.

Ray