Two Questions

Hi again,

I have two questions about personalizing EMC.

1.  In xemc while in MDI mode every keystroke I type into the box looks
like a white block with nothing in it.  The program does execute the
commands propperly but I can't read it myself.  I assume this can be
fixed with a change of the fonts or colors or something like that but
how can I do it?  I have been running tkemc because it does not have
this problem.

2.  I'm running stepper motors off the parallel port and would like to
use some of the outputs for the 5th and 6th axes to turn the spindle,
coolant, vacuum, etc. on and off.  Can I reroute the outputs to do this
and if so how do I do it?

Thanks,
Clint Bach