RE: Install notes.

Charly,

if you have downloaded the RT install script I have (Find it at
http://206.19.206.56/installemc.htm there is a link to the script just above
the header "Standard Version Installation") You have the Release9J patch as
it is in the zip file as rt9j.tgz

For now you are best using the version that is targeted to the RedHat 5.2
release as there is the most documentation and support available.

You do not need a Servo to GO board. The same installation will allow you to
run stepper motors from the parallel port by using a different run and ini
file.

Hope that is of some help to you.

Tim
[Denver, CO]