Rotary Axes

A while back Jon E. got me to thinking about rotary axis control by a
comment he made about waiting for a rotary axis to return home if you
issued a command like g0 x0 y0 z0 b0.

My impression of the EMC at this point is that rapid is rapid and makes no
distinction between units of distance and units of angle.
So 72 or whatever is treated as ipm or mpm or degrees/pm.  My initial play
downstairs suggested that the rapid home return line above would take five
minutes to execute if the rotary axis had made one revolution. Anybody with
rotary experience her could help cause I may have missed this badly.

If what I see on the surface here is correct, I think we need a line in
rotary .ini that gives a separate rapid in rpm for any axis defined as
angular.