tclVogle

I send this too: ( from tclVogle README )

Once you get the library libvogle.a and tclvogle src built
just place in your application the global declaration

        :
        :
    Tk_Window MainWindow;
        :
        :

Then in your application wherever you call Tk_CreateMainwindow()
do
something like..

        :
        :
    extern Tk_Window MainWindow;
        :
    MainWindow = Tk_CreateMainWindow(interp, (char *) NULL, name);

    init_vogleCmds(interp);
        :
        :

Does anyone have a clue to what this means ?

I just don't quite understand what should be "my application" ,  I
thought I should create something like a "wish" program with the
bindings, because this can be done, as well as a tclshell program.

( There is more application etc. for   tclVogle, but not public.
The documentations is not much,  so with my limited knowledge on
tcl/tk -  I battle with a lot of confusion, but it seems I have
compiled it, - just don't quite understand what to do next :)

//ARNE