Some conventions...

Hi!

I'm new to this list and I'm just trying to install EMC. Your package
looks very interesting!

However, it would be nice if you could change some things in further
distributions:

- The tarball extracts to the current directory. This is very uggly as one
  normally expands a tar file in /usr/local and expects it to make it's
  own subdirectory (e.g. emc-0.9.25/).

- Could you change the line length of the text files (e.g. readme) to
  80 characters per line. This is a common convention which is especially
  useful if you have a 80 char terminal screen.

Some further remarks and questions:

- Is it possible to use a more modern RT Linux version? RTL-2.0 is
  terribly out of date (this is important because of secutity fixes)

- The images in ./emc/doc/*.html are missing.

- What license is the code released under?

Bye,
Robert