HEXKIN question

Hi all!!
I can move single axes in manual mode and in joint coordinates with
minitetra.o, but when i try to switch to MDI or to Automatic, i get a
following error of about 18!! I guess this is because EMC calculates the
Position where the struts would have to be according to the actual World
Frame, which is 0,0,0. I think what is missing is that when switching to MDI
or Automatic, a forward trafo should be made to adjust the World frame
according to the joint values. Actually this should be done each time, when
the user switches to world coordinates, So he can see where the tcp is
supposed to be at the moment.
Or is it just a user error of me because i do not understand the concept?
Till