Re: =?iso-8859-15?q?adi=F3s?=, Auf Wiedersehen, arrivederci, au revoir, bye bye

On Tuesday 20 May 2003 21:37, Ray Henry wrote:
> Right after this post, I am dropping my subscription to emc-at-nist.gov.
> You'll find me only at the new list.  Some will no doubt find this a reason
> for hanging round the old.
>
> To join the new list, go to:

> and follow the instructions on that page.

sigh ...
what *should* have happened is that someone should have got the list of users
out of the NIST list, pasted it into the 'bulk subscribe' panel of Mailman on
sourceforge.  a few days later you relpace the emc-at-nist mailing address with
an autoresponder 'please got to ...'  you can still do that as Mailman will
reject any duplicate addresses ...

unless you have a closing date and a procedure, it will all be a mess ...

DAMHIKIJKOK ...

--
Robin Szemeti

Redpoint Consulting Limited