question about INI settings for lathe machines in emc

hi all
i have set a lathe machine to run under EMC.
i set up the axes so the cross slide is x and the bed slide is y.
these above mentioned settings are not a standard setting s of a lathe axes.
now i want to change my axes as a cross slide is x and the bed slide is z instead of y.
does any one can send me the INI file changesin the trajectory section.
i tried to change my ini as
[TRAJ]
AXES =                        2
COORDINATES=          X Z
HOME=                       0 0

AND IN  AXES SECTION
[AXIS_0]

( ALL THE PARAMETERS )

[AXIS_2]

( ALL ITS PERAMETERS )

BUT WHEN I RUN THE DISPLAY DOES NOT COME AND IF I RUN EMC.RUN FILE FROM THE COMMAND PROMPT THEN IT GIVES THE ERROR THAT IS ( CANT FIND THE AXIS_1 )
KINDLY SNED ME THE INI FILE  SETTINGS, SO THAT I CAN CHANGE  THE Y AXIS AS Z OR OVER COME THIS PROBLEM.
ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRETIATED
THANKS

NASIR

Do you Yahoo!?