Re: EMC Handbook

At 07:30 PM 4/11/03 -0400,  Paul wrote:

>Hi John
>
>There are holes in both the PDF documents - If you wanted to make
>some notes and suggestions, I'd be happy to listen to them at NAMES.

Will do.  I really don't have a problem with the existing Handbook as a
"how to use EMC" guide.  I would like to see better "how EMC works"
documentation.  I'm willing to spend time working on that documentation,
but I'd like to figure out how my work can be integrated with the existing
docs.

>Starting to feel like Alice's white rabbit here - So much to get ready, and
>less than a week to do it all in..

Yes.  I have a NAMES to-do list too.  Maybe that's why the number of
messages on the list has dropped off lately - everyone's busy getting
ready for NAMES.

John Kasunich