From: emc-at-nist.gov [emc-at-nist.gov] On Behalf Of John Kasunich
Sent: Sunday, April 06, 2003 10:11 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: EMC block diagram updated - corrections wanted

OK, I've split the block diagram into a number of drawings and a web page.

The main page is at: http://home.att.net/~jmkasunich/EMC_Docs/EMC_Home.htm

This page will be updated and more pages added as things progress, but the
main URL will not change - this is the one to bookmark if you are willing to
help by reviewing things.

Thanks for your input.

John Kasunich