Re: FPGA for PCI based servo control board

We will make time for hardware during EMC Monday.  Many of these issues are
central to EMC's taking over the world. <g>  We may need a couple of breakout
sessions -- times when more than one thing happens.  I would like to see the
results of these brought back to the whole group as goals are prioritized or
refined.

Ray

<s>