Re: Freqmod.o

Hi Brad

In the [EMCMOT] section, add a line :-

STEPPING_TYPE = n

Where n is equal to the type :-

Type 0 - The standard step/dir freqmod output.
Type 1 - A two phase grey code output for interfacing directly to Bridgeport
stepper drives.
Type 2 - A quadrature output for The Motion Group drives
Type 3 - A four phase output for Taig and Microproto packages.
Type 4 - An implimentation of the original steppermod algorithim.

The descriptions have been pulled from the emcmot.c source file, lines 4033
to 5080. Buried in the comments are notes on the pin outs for Type 1 and Type
3, whilst all other types use the same pin pairs as the basic step/dir
outputs.

Regards, Paul.

--

"To err is human...to really f*** things up requires the root password."