Y axis non-movement

List,
I suppose this will be obvious to everyone else but:

I just upgraded from BDI 2-10 to 2-18. The card is a stg I.
I get movement on the X-axis as usual but nothing on Y.

Stgdiag dac on Y produces movement at the expected rate but neither manual or mdi (tkemc) will induce movement.

I moved all my parameters from the original .ini to the 2-18 .ini. so gains and other tuning parameters should have stayed the same.

With some pain I can probably get a copy of the ini from my emc machine to my e-mail machine.

I would appreciate ideas as to a fix.  :-)
TIA

Dave Engvall