Re: CNC lathe threading?

Barry

Getting just yourself there with pics and sample parts would be a definite
economy of scale.  (Consider this just one more in a long list of arm twists)

If that doesn't work, parts, pics, and a description of process would be a
great addition.  How about a video?  I'd find a machine to loop it on.

Ray

BTW I just heard from Hassan that he will have his mill there along with the
results of the many ball-bar tests he has done as a part of his EMC study.
(I didn't ask if his arm still hurts)