Re: EMC Monday was Re: CNC lathe threading?

Hi Bob

The printed page that I have lists;

April 26-27 as the official dates
Saturday 9-6 Sunday 9-4
Southgate Civic Center
14700 Reaume Parkway
Southgate, MIchigan 48195

http://www.modelengineeringsoc.com

Several of us get rooms at

Red Roof Inn
2130 Eureka
Taylor, Mich 48180
(734) 374-1150

There are a number of reasonably good motels in the area.

Ray

I've gotta say that the level of model craftsmanship is awesome.  The CNC
display area is coordinated by Roland Friestad of Cardinal Engineering fame.
The camradere within the CNC area has always been excellent.

I've gotta say something for the quality of people attracted to it.  I set a
burned up Gecko drive and the stepper that did it on an aisle table along
with several pages of notes on what they were and how we used them for
motion.  I was a bit nervous for the batches of school kids that wandered
through on Friday but I just didn't have time to watch.  There were people
picking them up and glancing at the papers but they were there when the show
ended on Sunday.  These modelers are a great bunch.

Ray