RE: mainboard that seems good for some possible EMC developments

I bought a mini pc power supply (only) for $100 cdn and used it to replace a
defective unit in the operator pendant of a cnc press brake.  That
particular one did have a 110/240 v selector switch and I did use it
connected to a 240 v supply.  I have also recently purchased a Shuttle PC
and have been looking at ways of utilizing this package for industrial
applications.  Cooling and protecting from dirty enviroments are still
critical obstacles.

Kurtis