RE: Controller !l

A Xylotex controller from www.Xylotex.com exactly meats your
specifications. I am sure you know, but the full step increment is
determend by the motor and is normally 1.8 deg (200 steps per rev) but
there are some motors that will have other increments. Also the RPM is
controlled by the motor/power supply/software combination, not the
drive.

Tim
[Denver, CO]
Sherline products at Deep Discount
Mach1 & DeskCNC with credit card ordering
www.KTMarketing.com/Sherline