Re: Params saving problem

Hi Babar

Yes, this was a problem back then.  It may still be.  What I do, and what
I recommend to those using the calibration popup, is tune using it
because it is faster, but make changes often by editing the ini file
using a regular text editor like vim, emacs, or kwrite.

The emc tries to write a revised ini everytime it closes.  You will need
to close out the emc before you bring up the ini file in your editor
otherwise you will have conflicting versions and the emc will overwrite
the changes you made with whatever it thinks it should be.

Ray