RE: Re[2]: SMP dual CPU

I run my CNC on a dual-CPU PII-Xeon system, although not with EMC.  I find
that the second CPU is quite helpful for running MP3 decodes and listening
to NPR-radio online while machining.

Maybe the dual CPU problem with rt linux is why I couldn't get it
working/compiling last time I tried.  It's faded into distant memory, but I
started out trying to use emc, but ran into some compilation problems with
rtlinux, and didn't ever go back to try again.

-- Carl

www.foxkid.net