From: emc-at-nist.gov [emc-at-nist.gov]On Behalf Of robin szemeti
Sent: Saturday, November 09, 2002 7:40 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Re: endpoint radius errors with i,j commands

On Thursday 07 November 2002 20:59, Paul wrote:

> > Any suggestions?

I've got a small Perl script that post-processes a gcode file and enters
corrected values X and Y or, alternatively moves I and J. It works for me
and
handles both absolute and relative I and J values, it only works on arcs in
the X-Y plane though at the moment.

If you would care to send me a sample file thats giving you trouble I'll
just
check it works on your format of code, and then happily publish the script
and associated Perl module.

--
Robin Szemeti