suggestion

Hi Ray,

I have switched to freqmod.o as you suggested, although I had a strange idea (I don't know where I got it from) that freqmod send pulses in the two pins designed for each axis instead of the pulse and direction. Anyways, am now using the freqmod. I have reviewed some of the e-mails dealing with freqmod to try to grip (figure out) the values that I need to change in order to make EMC runs. (I have a suggestion at this point...instead of having all the configuration values for all the interfaces steppermod, freqmod, stgmod...etc, in one file.ini, why there won't be a configuration dialogue Box that has several pages, each one of theses pages deal with a certain mode and has all the variables that need to be changed even connect the variables that has some kind of a relationship. then write these variables into the ini file directly without having to open the ini file, I think this will make using the EMC much easier to manage without all these questions!!

as for my EMC, when I start the EMC and get out of the E-stop, the Z axis starts to move without me doing anything, it just starts with slow pulses and increases till the software gives me a following error after about 0.003 inches.........any suggestions??

Best Regards
Hassan