BDI help

I have been using an older version of the BDI install to run some
equipment. For the most part it runs well, except for occasionally it
locks up. I remembered somewhere in the list saying the newer version of
BDI fixed this. I downloaded (cd image of ver 2.16) and installed it
without a problem. I copied the generic files to a new set and changed the
settings in the ini to be the same as the settings of my old ini file. If
I launch the run file, I get the following.

[root-at-localhost emc]# ./winder.run
./winder.run: which:: No such file or directory
The current real-time platform appears to be rtlinux_ but no directory
exists for this platform.
Either install EMC for this platform or create a symbolic link to an
existing platform.
[root-at-localhost emc]#

As far as I know rtl is installed. I assumed BDI was supposed to set that
all up for you. I did not just upgrade my old system but ran a clean
install of BDI so I would not have any problems.

What should I check to see if rtl is there and what should the path be to
link to? Where do I make the link at?

Hoping you can help. Thanks
Ron