Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Position counter stop updating....Still there....

Can I ask a couple of related questions

Do you ever disable the 26LS31?  (which is what I know the
 SN75174 as in this part of the world)
 Better not to here.

Is the pair terminated (ie ~100 ohms across it) at the load end
  well worth doing!
  (the pair is the two wires connecting the the A and /A output pins
   through to the far end)

Is the pair run as a twisted pair?
  helps, but depends on your wiring.

Do you use a 26LS32 or similar to receive the differential signal?
  essential

if a diff pair is used properly - it is a LOT more noise free than a
single ended system.

do you have any test equpiment (eg oscilloscope) to measure
noise levels?

regards, john