RE: Jogging problem (revisited)

This is the code to correct the keypress bug in tkemc (and tkemcex).

Notice the corrections marked with ## preceeding them.

Out of the box emc requires that the corresponding lines in
../plat/linux_2_2_18/bin/tkemc  be modifified according to the marked
corrections.

If you are using tkemcex,  you need to edit  ../tcl/lib/extkemc/exJog.tcl
and/or(?) ../tcl/lib/extkemc/exAxisJog.tcl.

In any case this fix works and I thought it should have be implemented by
now...Unless there is good reason why it isn't.?.

Kurtis

tkemcJog.tcl