Re: Analog Spindle

Dave Engvall wrote:

> Sorry to be the cynic but:
> So where is the code...I only find basically a stub in cannon_stand-alone.cc
> But nothing really implemented. I hope it is there someplace.

About a year ago I read through the code related to this.  It took one evening
just to trace through the chain of modules involved in it.  It looked pretty much
like it would work, but I did not test it.

I will have to see how much effort it would take to make this work with my
PPMC boards.  I also have an 8-bit digital output on my universal stepper that
I planned to use for this purpose.