RE: Homing STG

Thanks Les,

But newstg seems to work the same and is not stoping on the encoder index
pulse.
There must be something that I am missing here...a hardware
configuration...#define for 4 axis board....?

How fast are you able to come into our home switch?  (I've tried various
rates from a crawl on up) Do you manually jog until you're close and then
home the last inch or so?

Also, is anyone using a slowdown switch to reduce a rapid traverse to a safe
homing velocity, during an axis homing cycle?

Any other comments? ( Paul? )

Kurtis