Re: floppy

Hi Dave

The mtools package is included in the BDI, but not installed by default. For
just copying files to floppy to transfer to another machine, the cp command
will suffice. Virtually all floppy disks come preformatted as DOS floppies
anyway.

I would suggest Gene uses the following steps :-

mount /mnt/floppy
cp /usr/local/emc/emc.ini /mnt/floppy/emc.ini
umount /mnt/floppy

If this is on a BDI install, the mount and umount commands can be skipped as
the kernel automatically mounts/unmounts removable media.

Regards, Paul.