RE: Hey

Many of the new viruses send a message from email A to email B but filled
out to look like it came from email C (which is pretty much what Peter
said).

So basically, somebody who has the list in their bookmarks was probably
infected, and there's nothing wrong with the list per say.

I'm very conscious of viruses (and run the Real-Time Norton Anti-Virus
Scanner), and some people I know got emails with attached viruses claiming
that they came from me, but I KNOW I wasn't infected. Our company mail
server filters out all of the known viruses so I don't get many anyways.

Dave Hylands