Re: User's coordinates

List

Paul tells me that he has 60 or so pins in the map.  If you have a PC running
the EMC, even if you don't currently have it connected to a machine, I would
encourage you to find your coordinates using the following link

http://www.getty.edu/research/tools/vocabulary/tgn/

and post them to Paul <paul.corner-at-tesco.net> so that he can include your
location on the map.  I've seen his first release of this and it looks good.

Ray