Re: Jog wheel

Pete

Electronic gearing!  That's the idea I was trying to express.  Uh! No it
isn't in there right now.  Not at the deep inner workings level anyway.
Motion commands are always done by block and include speed and endpoint.
Multiple axis commands are ok but they are entered as a pair or more of
commands with the same form.  The rate of each axis is computed so that they
arrive at the endpoint at the same time.

Gearing would be nice for things like single point threading and tapping but
that is another issue.

Ray