From: emc-at-nist.gov [emc-at-nist.gov]On Behalf Of Nic van der Walt
Sent: Tuesday, May 28, 2002 5:57 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Servo motor controller project

Hi,

The FPGA servo controller project has been moved to it's own homepage
at:
http://www.unibell.co.za/servo.html

I have posted the latest greatest schematic and PCB layout.

I still need to add some protection components on the IO lines and then
I'll order the first prototypes.

I would like some indication of how many people will be interrested in
getting
PCB's to test, play with or develop FPGA code on, and how many people
will be
interrested in getting some once the code and drivers actually work.

Also, should I start a separate list for this, or can I keep it on
either CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO
or emc-at-nist.gov or both?

Regards,
Nic.