BDI

HI Ray,

I followed Babar's post instructions you gave him and letter "B"
I don't see that line 27 in the webstercnc.run. Well, instead calling it Barbar I
called it webstercnc.run. Anyway, I looked at line 27 in that file and it doesn't say
webstercnc.run and I looked at the other generic files and none have a .run on line 27. Or any line and or any generic file. So I can change it to
INIFILE=webstercnc.ini.

If I'm doing something wrong can you please tell me.

Thanks
Juan