Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] How to setup STG-II?

Hi Paul,

I am excited that maybe the encoder index pulse problem has finally been
found!
It has been about 2 years since first identified. Where in Sourceforge can
it
be found? I looked and could not find the patches. Also where can
newstgmod. be
found? Is it in BDI 2.12?

Thanks Mel

--- Melvyn J. Marple