Re: Life is just a dream

Hi Joe

If you are using bridgeportio, make sure that you also have bridgeporttask
specified earlier in the ini file.

Side note - Unless you want to write your own io routines, spindle, coolant,
etc is routed through the parallel port even when using an STG card. The STG
io is only used for limit/home/amp signals.

Regards, Paul.