Port #2 Pinout

Hello, anybody:

I am retrofiting a Enco Mill/Drill with steppers and EMC. I was looking at the bridgeportio.ini and I realeazed the following:

A) I can use Port #2 to for coolant and spindle actuations and such.

B) The "numbers" assigned to different functions in the ini file under port #2 are D0, D1, D2..repectively. They are not pin numbers.

C) I can look at a standard 25 pin schematic and some of the data port pins decribed in bridgeportio.ini are treated as outputs...and the output section of a par. port has only 8 data out bits....so EMC is using more than 8 data out bits? Huh?

Item C confuses me assuming that I got item B correct.

If I blew it, would somebody please send me or direct me to the correct pinouts for the bridgeport io? And if I just stubbed my toe, please educate me.

Thanks in advance,

Pat R