Re: All Axes missing with motion code?

Art

You are correct about needing some work on verify and the error message
routine.  It got broken when we upgraded to a six axis interpreter.  The folk
at NIST have been very busy with a different interpreter.  They should be
through with that in the next month.  Perhaps then we can get this little
annoyance repaired.

When I want to verify, I set debug to the max in the ini and start the emc
from a terminal.  That way I can look over the list of messages for problem.

Ray