Revised genedit.tcl

I've got a revised editor written that will run with the tkemc gui.  It has
some line numbering and renumbering features as well as a find and replace
routine.  All you have to do is rename your genedit.tcl file and place this
one in the same directory.  The file is about 17k.

If you'd be willing to try it out and give me some feedback, I can send it
to you as an attachment.  Or if someone has space on an ftp we can do that
also.