Re: Restarting

When I have to re-start (not in EMC), I always MDI my Z-axis out of the
work.  If you've lost your tool offsets, you'll have to MDI them back in,
before you resume your cut. Depending on what 'state' the machine is in,
and for what reason the program stopped in the first place will determine
if you even can re-start. I don't know of any program that will let you
start into the middle of a loop, etc.

RayHex           jnr-at-antigopro.net

> From: Mike Warehime <m.warehime-at-comcast.net>

I think what Brett is asking is about restarting the gcode program
executing
from somewhere besides the beginning.  Like searching out an N number and
then cycle starting..  I would like to know if this is possible myself.

Mike