From: emc-at-nist.gov [emc-at-nist.gov]On Behalf Of Andre Blanchard
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2002 11:30 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: RE: BDI 2.11 Install problem, help please.

I am using version 4.02, the only difference in the procedure that I used is
the "Disk at once".  It is in the optional advanced menu, (which I never
looked at) and it seems to default to "track at once".  I will try that and
hopefully it will work better.

Do you know that the difference is between them?

Different question, is it possible to take a DirectCD formatted disk that
was written on a windows machine and read it on a linux machine (without
doing the conversion to data disk)?  If so do I need a RW drive on the linux
computer?

Andre' B.  andre_54005-at-yahoo.com
If something cannot be defined, it does not exist.
Isaac Newton