Re: [EMC] demo script?

Till

Attached is a Tcl/Tk script.  Place it in emc/tcl/scripts and when you
start tkemc it will show up as loop under the scripts menu.  You will
need to run as root in order for it to communicate with tkemc.

1 - Start EMC with tkemc.

2 - Take your machine out of estop, turn on and home out.
Loop will not start or show anything unless out of estop.

3 - Click on Loop and a new window will pop up.

4 - If no file has already been selected a file selection dialog window
will also popup.

5 - Select file to run as loop and click open.

6 - Press start loop and it will go.

7 - You can use backplot Menu -> View -> Backplot

8 - Click Send Erase to erase backplot between loops.

Hope this helps.  If you have problems let me know.

Ray

On Monday 18 February 2002 08:42 am, Till Franitza wrote:
> Hi!
> Is there a g-code command or a script that makes my part programm loop
> (infinitely would be best)?
> Greetings,
> Till

Loop.tcl