RE: embedded emc

Yeah,

I figured the alpha was strictly yours.  Hence I asked for beta and 1.0,  I
guess that I coulda asked for 0.1...Tomaaayyto, tomaahhhto.

~
~
~
~alpha at the moment then continual beta...
~I hope to have a better answer after the weekend ,it will take some time to
~wade thru the documentation and get the order of install just
~right but I've
~already worked thru most of the first stage of 'how-not-to-do-it' :-)
~
~Brian
~
~>
~> What's the timeframe on the embedded system? Beta or 1.0, either.
~