RE: P.I.D. Loop

One other thing - He also suggested using an I Gain Limit to keep the I Gain
from driving the system into a low frequenct oscilation where the I Gain & P
Gain wind up chasing each other. Under those conditions the system can
appear to work for a while but can do some wierd things when it is supposed
to finally come to a stop...

Pete