Re: regarding future plans for EMC

Hi Fred

Many good point made in your email - Much of the source code could indeed do
with cleaning up and documented. My favourite for ease of reading and
understanding is the RS274 interpreter.

Having printed out the entire source code for EMC using enscript -2rG, three
reams of A4 later, and still haven't done rcslib. When I get a quiet moment,
at work, I sit down with the printouts and make a few more notes. With cheap
flights to the Schipol, perhaps we ought to arrange a European EMC meeting
sometime.

On the subject of DOS and it's variants - Why would anyone want to get
involved in a dead end OS ?

Regards, Paul.

P.S. Scroll to the end for info about encoders....

-------Snipped, cut & pasted from CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO list----

 From: "RachelBarker" <rachel-at-tidnock.fsworld.co.uk>

I run a small engineering company in the UK which builds special purpose
machines for the pcb industry.

HP rotary encoders. Part No. HEDL-5640
QTY - 10      7.50 each

Various glass scales.